I posted a reflection early this morning about how Christians should respond to the Boston Bombing. I still stand by those thoughts, but I also know that prayerfulness should never be a substitute for action. As such, I’ve compiled some of the best ways from across the internet to help Bostonians in the midst of this crisis.
- If you’re in the area, make sure you’ve registered on the Safe and Well list for your friends and family.
- If you’re in the area and want to open your home to someone who is displaced, let them know here.
- Check out the Google Person Finder.
- Look for information on runners from your area at the Boston Athletic Assoc. website.
- Donate money to the Red Cross.
- Go donate blood.
- The Salvation Army mobilized, so support them.
- Support the Boston Children’s Hospital.
- Watch the #bostonhelp tag on Twitter for more needs and ways to help.